Table of Contents
Read ThePinchPal’s exclusive features not available anywhere else in this Pinch Pal Reviews article to determine its authenticity.
Do you want to buy quality beauty products in USA, UK, Canada and India? Are you looking for simple but very useful and long-lasting beauty tools like the Nose Slimmer, Face Roller and Gua-Sha? Would you avoid additional shipping costs for your purchases?
ThePinchPal.com offers beauty products with big discounts and free shipping. However, we recommend that you read the following Pinch Pal reviews before making your purchase.
ThePinchPal.com is a commercial e-shop offering only five beauty products listed below:
- eyebrow trimmer
- thinner nose
- front roller and
- PinchPal™ did not mention its goals or mission statement on the website. However, with an average trust
- index and excellent business reviews, ThePinchPal stands out as a trustworthy site.
Shop beauty products at: https://thepinchpal.com/.
Social Media Links: Not included on ThePinchPal.
Price: between $15.00 and $29.95.
Physical Address: Not specified in ThePinchPal.
Customer Reviews & Blogs: ThePinchPal supports customer ratings and reviews.
Terms and Conditions: Mentioned but plagiarism detected on ThePinchPal; Considered to verify if Pinch Pal is legit?
- Phone number (or) WhatsApp: not mentioned in ThePinchPal.
- Store Locator: ThePinchPal did not have a store locator to search its physical stores.
- Help and FAQ: Not listed on ThePinchPal.
- Delivery Terms: Beauty products are delivered by ThePinchPal within seven to fourteen days.
- Shipping Policy: ThePinchPal has not provided processing times or carrier details.
- Cancellation policy: not stated in ThePinchPal.
- Tracking: ThePinchPal reports tracking details; However, the nature of the communication is not clear.
- Return Policy: ThePinchPal supports 30-day returns and a money-back guarantee. Some items are non-
- returnable. Exchange is not supported.
Pinch Pal Refund Policy Review: If a refund is approved, customers will be notified. The refund will be made to the original payment method. However, no repayment conditions are provided.
Email address: email@example.com.
Payment method: via ShopPay, GPay and PayPal in USD.
Newsletters: User emails can be included to receive newsletters from ThePinchPal.
- ThePinchPal is offering significant discounts on four products
- One-time additional 10% discount for new customers
- ThePinchPal offers free shipping
- Four EMI installations are supported for orders over $50
- ThePinchPal’s simple website design for easy navigation
Specific Cons of Pinch Pal Reviews:
- Poor logic and inventory control by ThePinchPal allowing users to order infinite quantities of the same item
- It’s difficult to contact ThePinchPal customer service
- Insufficient product specifications on ThePinchPal
- ThePinchPal’s poor interface with no sorting and filtering options
- A limited number of beauty products are available at ThePinchPal
Is ThePinchPal legit?
- Creation of ThePinchPal: January 31, 2021 at 13:16:19.
- ThePinchPal Age: one year, three months and twenty-four days.
- ThePinchPal Last updated: January 31st, 2023 at 13:16:19.
- ThePinchPal expires: January 31, 2023 at 1:16:19 p.m.
- ThePinchPal Lifetime: Expires in eight months and six days.
- Pinch Pal Trust Rating Ratings: ThePinchPal achieved an average trust rating of 60%.
- Business Rating: ThePinchPal achieved an excellent 100% business rating.
- Place of Origin: ThePinchPal was registered in the USA.
- Blacklist Status: ThePinchPal is not blacklisted.
- SSL Status: IP 220.127.116.11 has an SSL certificate that is valid for the next 32 days.
- Threat profile: 5%.
- Proximity to suspicious websites: 7%.
- Phishing Score: 5%.
- Malware score: 3%.
- Spam Score: 0%.
- Contact person: not specified in ThePinchPal.
- Connection security: ThePinchPal uses a valid HTTPS protocol.
- Social Relations: ThePinchPal pages had a presence on Instagram with 228 followers to determine if Pinch Pal is legit?
Owner Identity and Contact: ThePinchPal uses the services of Domains By Proxy, LLC to hide the details of its owners and their contact information.