Table of Contents
Generally, Parkinson’s diseases directly affect the movements of the body. It is known as a “neurological disorder”. However, this disease doesn’t have a permanent solution. If any person is suffering from this disease has a lower chance of excess life validity. In such a situation, it is so important to see an expert or specialist. If you want to improve the quality of your life, make sure to seek diagnosis and available treatments.
In the whole world, there are several best and experienced neurologists available. They will help you in a better way and can cure the problem. In this article, we will clarify the symptoms, causes, diagnosis, and treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
What is all about Parkinson’s Disease?
Parkinson’s is a kind of chronic disorder related to the nervous system. This is so harmful disease for human beings because it directly affects the function of the motor. Generally, Dopamine is a type of neurotransmitter. It, usually, produced inside the brain known as “Substancia Nigra”.
That’s why; dopamine is completely responsible for the coordination of the movements of the body. But, it may be damaged due to Parkinson’s disease. As a result, this disease reduces the production of dopamine that may happen to the numerous symptoms.
What are the Causes of Parkinson’s Disease?
Several studies are searching for accurate causes for Parkinson’s disease. Some studies say that it may happen because of genetics, viruses, and environmental triggers.
- Injury of Head: Usually, head trauma is the main reason behind increasing the risk of Parkinson’s disease.
- Age Factor: According to the study, people between the age group of 40 and 60 years can be diagnosed easily. But, younger and elder people of this age group can’t be diagnosed easily. They may have to undergo numerous treatments.
- Women are Weak compared to Men: In the comparison of women, men can be diagnosed with Parkinson’s diseases easily. In other words, men are strong to handle the problem.
- Low Level of Dopamine & Norepinephrine: If any person has a low level of dopamine and norepinephrine, he/she has a higher chance of Parkinson’s disease. In such a situation, neurotransmitters also have higher chances of arising of such diseases.
- Production of Lewy Bodies: – Several studies show that people with Parkinson’s disease have higher chances of uncommon proteins. These proteins are called Lewy Bodies. Thus, it can be the reason for Parkinson’s disease.
What are the Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease?
- Anosmia (people loses their sense of smell)
- Tremor (people face difficulties while writing anything)
- Improve a stooped posture
- Complications in consuming and speaking foods
- Some noticeable changes in voice
- Development of yellow and white scales on the body (Seborrheic Dermatitis).
- Increase the causes of melanoma
- Complications during maintenance of body balance
- Sleepwalking, talking, and other sleep-related problems
- Loss of memory
- Complications in concentration
How to Diagnose the Parkinson’s Diseases?
In reality, no test can provide a 100% diagnosis of the problem. After looking at the medical history, a neurologist can easily diagnose the disease. Here are two important tests included to diagnose the diseases:
- Imaging Test: – CT and MRI scans can help to determine the illness and other symptoms of Parkinson’s diseases.
- Single: – Photon Emission Computerized Tomography: – Through this test, a neurologist can easily scan the level of dopamine in the brain.
What Are the Treatments Available for Parkinson’s Diseases?
Some medications can be used as a treatment for Parkinson’s disease.
- Such as Dopamine agonists, MAO B inhibitors, Levodopa, Anticholinergics, Catechol O-methyltransferase inhibitors, and Amantadine.
- Some surgical alternatives are also available like “deep brain stimulation” and “Duopa”.
How can Patient Manage Parkinson’s Disease?
As we already mentioned above, there is no treatment available for Parkinson’s disease. If you are suffering from the disease, you may have to face lots of complications. However, you need to concentrate on your physical and mental health. Here are some steps that can help in such a situation:
- Discuss with an Expert: – Make sure to consult with an expert to tackle this psychological symptom. However, you may contact the join social support and psychologist.
- Go Through Healthy Foods: – To keep your body fit, healthy foods are essential. These foods are so important for your brain. Make sure to add liquids and fiber to your healthy diet.
- Pet Therapy: – You can obtain your favorite pet to enhance your emotional well-being.
- The technique of Alexander: – Through this technique, you can decrease the tension and pain of muscles.
- Tai Chi: – Make sure to do Chinese exercises to enhance the strength and flexibility of muscles.
On a serious note, Parkinson’s diseases are one of the most critical problems for people. However, it does not have any permanent solution. But, the above tips are best for your health. Follow them and try to cure this dangerous disease.